We are able to use latest technologies/software for projects in order to provide the best cost-effective structural systems, while improving constructability. We have knowledge and experience in working on big and small local and international projects. We also have knowledge and experiences on Australian, Euro and American standards.
We enjoy what we do.
We have a combined experience on buildings, bridges and Marinas. This always helps our clients to find out the best-cost effective structural systems for their projects. We are team players, who work successfully with builders, contractors and other teams so that we can introduce you to other consultants such as Architects, Civil, Hydraulic, Electrical, Mechanical Engineers, Building Certifiers & Builders. We can help you to find contractors/builders according to your project’s needs so NO HASSLE for you. We work as a team and deliver the projects on time.
We are an Engineering Consultant available any time to help you.
You can call us anytime for your project updates. We are a business that answers your calls, not ignores them. We will provide you the updated and accurate situation of your projects. We can guarantee that you will never be disappointed with the experience of working with us.
Our project deliverables are completed to the highest standard. We can safely guarantee that they are better than others in our field. Clients come to us to review other consultant’s work and we improve projects by providing the best-cost effective solutions, while improving the constructibility. Feel free to contact us today to discuss our project.
We are able to provide the following services;
- Design and documentation of small to medium rise buildings;
- Design and documentation of post tension floors;
- Design and documentation of marine structures;
- Design and documentation of bridges;
- Design and documentation of houses and house renovations;
- Design and documentation of advertising panels;
- Design and documentation of swimming pools, Energex pits, storm water tanks, precast tanks and water retaining structures;
- Design and documentation of concrete, steel, aluminium and timber structures, and;
- Provide engineering inspections and reports.
- Design concepts;
- Design development;
- Detailed design and documentation;
- Construction stage services including construction inspections and methodologies, and;
- Final certifications.